The Windows Open Wider

Powered by eSnips.com

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The final sound, or my last words to you.

Coward.
I thought that I could trust you. You never gave any indication that I couldn't. How do you justify it to yourself? Did you think that leaving me alone would be good for me? That I was too dependent? Fool. I wanted you around not because I was desperate, but because I thought I'd found someone that I could be completely open with. I know how to be alone. It doesn't scare me, and I'm proud that I can stand alone. But I thought that you were different, that you of everyone would understand. You deceived me. Isn't it said that the worst circle of hell is reserved for traitors and heretics? Then you'll burn for this. And if your hell is real then I will as well. But I'd rather burn as a witch than a traitor. And you had better hope, no, pray, that your god forgives you for this.
I never will.

No comments: