The Windows Open Wider

Powered by eSnips.com

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Catnap

So I'm having a zombie day right now. I want to sleep, but can't. And to think that today the real work begins. At least I have someone to help me out. If only I had the money to back up my mouth. My muscles tighten and spasm, and the pain drags through my head yet again.

I feel that I am turning narcoleptic, I fall asleep so quickly. My pills cost about $400 a month, so I have a feeling I won't be buying any (I haven't so far. I get samples.) However well they work, I know that I won't be getting them for long. I think that I'm mildly addicted to them, and with good reason, too. They knock me right out. Sadly, I'll be going back to the old ones soon. At least I won't have to go through withdrawals. Those are terrifying.

The people that you trust have a special way of screwing you over. Especially, it seems, the people that I trust. See, the people that I like, trust, and respect are those that are like me. And that person is arrogant, distrustful, selfish, and judgemental. So a friend of mine isn't talking to me, and when they do, it's not very nice. I wish that they would speak to me, tell me why I'm being shunned. Do I deserve this? No idea. What grudge can someone who hasn't seem me all summer hold? Ah, well, we've all got our problems, and this person isn't shallow, so maybe it's not something I can't remember doing. I'm sorry. Please talk to me.

No comments: