The Windows Open Wider

Powered by eSnips.com

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Von Trapped

I think that you can see me as I pull faces at you from across the room. That's just the kind of person I am. Someone hit my reset button! I've been listening to a lot of very bouncy, cheerful music. Erasure keeps me in a good mood. I highly recommend them.

Well, I didn't have another terror last night, and I'm grateful for that, at least. Then again, I took an extra tiny white pill to help out the usual two. The extra was for my constantly running nose. I couldn't breathe. I slept like a rock.

I've been watching a lot of musicals of late, most notably Hedwig and the Angry Inch. My favorites always seem to involve transvestites of one sort or another. I started to give The Sound of Music another chance, but I got distracted and ended up drawing scary faces on the ceiling of my bedroom.

I'm thankful that it's Thursday, it means that the week is going by fast. Honestly, I don't know where the time goes. My rings keep tapping on the keyboard, and I think this is what they call "stream of consiousness." It means that you write down anything and everything that comes to mind in the moment. Wait, if I was, you'd be getting the chorus of Erasaure's "How Can I Say" over and over again. It's a fun song, very campy. Ah, well, I feel sleepy, and shall resort to something that doesn't require quite so much exertion.

No comments: